Wood Stacking Rainbow Tower with Pattern Cards
This sturdy and durable wooden classic stacking ring toy can be used for simple stacking, size sorting or pattern matching. The solid wood toy is ideal for children ages 18M+ so it would be a wonderful addition to any toddler or preschool play space or classroom.
- One mini wooden rainbow stacker.
- 7 pieces total, ranging in size from 1.5"-4" in diameter. The completed tower is about 6" tall.
- Made of Beech wood and colored with a non-toxic water based stain
- 10 double-sided picture pattern cards (20 total) Cards are professionally printed on heavy cardstock and laminated with 5mil lamination. These cards are classroom tough. Cards are 2.7" x 2.1".
Why I love It:
- It is a solid wood toy that is built to last. The colors are bright and cheerful and painted with child safe paint.
- I love the versatility of this toy. It is an open-ended classic that can be used in so many ways. It is not a one dimensional toy. My 4 year olds still love this and they make different "cakes" for me.
- The discs can be stacked in any arrangement, you do not need to have the largest on the bottom.
- Stacker is for ages 18M+ so even the youngest children can have a safe pattern toy.
This wood toy is perfect for preschoolers, and ideal for Montessori work and occupational therapy tasks.