LAST CHANCE - LIMITED STOCK - Tiny Wood Peg Board Toy HABA - Color Peg Color Pictures
This small wood peg board is ideal for precision fine motor skills. Children can "draw" mosaic like images with the tiny wood pegs that are available in 4 colors. This is a compact gift perfect for preschoolers, and ideal for Montessori work and occupational therapy tasks.
- One wooden board made from beech wood. Board is 5'' x 5'' x 1/2''.
- 100 wooden pegs. (5/8" long) 25 pegs of each color (red, yellow, blue and green). There are more pegs than holes in the board in case some are lost. Pegs are Beech wood, and painted with non toxic, water based stain.
- 4 picture patterns in real size. Many more can be created with your child's imagination
Multiple Uses and Levels of Challenge:
- Simple peg toy - Simply place the pegs into the holes on the solid wood base.
- Patterns - Use the pattern cards to extend the play.
- Make your own random pattern on one half of the board then have your child mirror image the pattern on the side of the board.
Why I love It:
- It is a solid wood toy that is built to last. The colors are bright and cheerful and painted with child safe paint.
- I love the versatility of this toy. It is an open-ended classic that can be used in so many ways. It is not a one dimensional toy.
- This toy is a fun way to build up fine motor and hand eye coordination skills in early childhood. Children pinch and pick up the objects and line them up with the holes in the board. They are learning while playing.