CARDS ONLY - Large Chunky Wood Lacing Bead Busy Bag with Pattern Cards - Perfect for fine motor work, montessori, pattern matching and quiet activity
***BEADS NOT INCLUDED - this listing is for the cards to enhance the bead set you already have at home.
This busy bag is perfect for little hands! Lace the jumbo (slightly larger than 1") wooden beads onto the laces in the order of the included pattern cards. (BEADS NOT INCLUDED) You get 10 double-sided, high quality, classroom strong pattern cards for a total of 20 different patterns. Cards are printed on 100# card stock and laminated with 5 mil lamination for durability. Cards are 8.5" long and 1.83" tall.
This listing includes the CARDS ONLY - you must already have the Melissa and Doug Primary Bead set
1. Simply lacing
2. Line up beads on table matching pattern cards.
3. Lace beads matching pattern cards.
4. Sort beads by color
5. Sort beads by style
6. Make your own patterns
What they are learning WHILE having fun:
- Hand/Eye coordination - Being able to thread a bead on the lace.
- Color recognition and visual discrimination – Kids need to recognize the differences in the colors and bead shapes to replicate the patterns.
- Fine motor - Practicing using fine motor pincer grasp in order to manipulate the beads and lace them on the strings.
- Sequencing and directionality – Kids need to focus on placing the objects in the correct order from left to right, these are pre-reading skills!