Cute Donut Animal 3D Adorable Erasers - Take Apart Puzzle Eraser Pencil Toppers - Novelty and Functional Adorable Eraser Novelty Treasure Prize, School Classroom Supply, Math Counters - Sorting - Party Favor
These erasers are so cute. They are 3D erasers that are also pencil toppers that can be placed on the end of any pencil. The erasers come in a bunch of random assorted animals, and are unique because they have a couple pieces making them the popular take apart puzzle erasers. These make great desk pets for teachers!
Ways to use these in early math:
- Math manipulatives, or counters, are any small objects that kids can count or move around to help them work out simple math problems.
- Hands on way to learn math such as counting, adding, subtracting, making patterns and comparing numbers.
- For example, you could take the addition problem 3+2=? Have the students make a group of 3 pink and 2 white. Then push them together and count your total.
- They are also great for showing the relationships among numbers. If you had a row of 10 counters and a row of 5 counters you can easily see that 10 is bigger than 5.
- You can use these as a hands on way to teach basic story problems. For example, if Susie had 7 less erasers than Chad, who had 10, how many did Susie have?
- Patterning. Use the counters to make simple patterns such as AB, ABC, ABBC etc.