LAST CHANCE - LIMITED STOCK - Shark Synonyms Word Matching Puzzle - Cute Themed Language Arts Teacher Supply
This puzzle focuses on learning and matching synonyms in the English language. Synonyms are words that are similar to other words. For example, the words sick and ill both mean the same thing. Just like cute and adorable and rip and torn are other examples. Each 2 part puzzle has a word, and kids need to match the two matching words to make a complete shark. The puzzle is self-checking meaning the cuts are different for each shark puzzle, and only allowing the correct answer to fit. This makes it a great independent learning center activity.
- 30 complete shark synonym puzzles (60 pieces total)
- The complete shark puzzle is 8" x 3.5" and made of sturdy cardboard
- Includes a sturdy storage box - 8.75" x 4.25" x 2.25"
- Perfect for grade 1-3 classrooms.
- Perfect activity to reinforce concepts. This makes a great supplement to the curriculum by being a learning center activity or a fun and educational challenge for individuals or groups.