Mini Fidget Toy Bundle - Fidget Set for Students, Adults and Children
This bundle contains 5 toy fidgets perfect for occupational or physical therapy tool kits. Fidgets are a self-regulation tool used with children who have a difficult time sitting still or focusing. Fidgets help promote focus and concentration, and keep the body (fingers) busy so they can still sit and focus! Fidget toys are also great for strengthening hand muscles and building fine motor and finger dexterity. All activities bundled together in a vinyl zipper bag for easy travel.
This set contains:
- 2 large nuts and bolts pairs. Spin the nuts onto the bolts. The bolts have different shapes and width so only the matching nut will go on. You get 2 bolts and 2 nuts, colors will vary.
- A rapper snapper pop tube. Pull it to extend it and push it back in. Makes an audible pop with each movement. Also fun to drop poms or marbles down or use in the tub to watch water drop through!
- Standard Boink - Approx 5". They are simply a fun fidget toy that you can squish, roll inside out, or spring them into the air. Watch them in action here https://youtu.be/8awO7xmKI74
- Fidget Boink - A standard Boink with a marble to roll around. Ends sealed to securely hold marble inside. 3.5" long. Fidgety fingers slide the marble back and forth in this tight tube of fabric to soothe anxiety and stress in the classroom, theater, airplane, office or anywhere one needs to keep quiet hands.
- This is simply a fun sensory and tactile toy! The frog has a different color "blob" inside, and as you squeeze, the blob squishes out of the holes in the outer layer of the ball. . Depending on where and how you squeeze him changes where the "blob" pops out. 3" ages 5+