CLEARANCE SALE - Fruit Erasers - Novelty and Functional Adorable Eraser Novelty Treasure Prize, School Classroom Supply, Math Counters - Sorting - Party Favor
These large fruit shaped erasers are great for teachers! They are perfect manipulatives for sorting, and are perfect for early math as well because they can be used for patterning and counting!
- 6 Different styles - Apple, pear, orange, lemon, strawberry, and grapes.
- Large - 1.5" x 1.25"
- Great for teacher classroom treasure rewards.
Ways to use these in early math:
- Math manipulatives, or counters, are any small objects that kids can count or move around to help them work out simple math problems.
- Hands on way to learn math such as counting, adding, subtracting, making patterns and comparing numbers.
- For example, you could take the addition problem 3+2=? Have the students make a group of 3 apples and 2 lemons. Then push them together and count your total.
- They are also great for showing the relationships among numbers. If you had a row of 10 counters and a row of 5 counters you can easily see that 10 is bigger than 5.
- You can use these as a hands on way to teach basic story problems. For example, if Susie had 7 less erasers than Chad, who had 10, how many did Susie have?
- Patterning. Use the counters to make simple patterns such as AB, ABC, ABBC etc.