LAST CHANCE - LIMITED STOCK - First Words Puzzle - Language Arts Teacher Supply - CVC Words
After children learn the basics of phonics and the letters sounds (phonemic awareness) you can move on to learning the CVC words. (Examples include: cat, zip, mop, net)
- 24 beginning CVC word puzzles (72 pieces total)
- A complete puzzle is 8" x 4.25"
- The puzzles are double-sided with two difficulty levels. The front of the puzzle is a full-color picture of the word with the letters, and the back of the puzzle is just the word written out without the photo prompt.
- Includes a sturdy storage box - 8.5" x 4.5" x 2"
- Made of thick durable cardboard.
Perfect activity to reinforce concepts. This makes a great supplement to the curriculum by being a learning center activity or a fun and educational challenge for individuals or groups.