Alphabet Object Tiles - Sorting for Pocket Charts - Language Teacher
These alphabet object picture tiles are a great cost-effective alternative to alphabet object miniatures. The set consists of heavy duty 2" cardboard tiles with images printed in color. There is also a tile with the letter on it. This is a perfect sorting game for introducing kids to the letters, their sounds and initial phoneme sounds.
- Sort objects by beginning letter
- Use in pocket charts
- Use in any activity you would use alphabet miniatures with.
- Add to your Montessori alphabet objects collection
- You can use the objects for pre-readers to advanced (examples include pulling a few random objects for pre-readers and asking if they can find x, or play I-see with the objects (I see something that starts with the letter a, or red, or an animal))
- Sort by the number of syllables in the word.
- Sort by object type (living vs nonliving; big vs small etc)
- 26 uppercase letter tiles 2"
- 26 lowercase letter tiles 2"
- 122 Image tiles (each letter has 4-6 objects) 2"
These bags contain small parts that may not be appropriate for children under the age of 3. Adult supervision is required.