Alphabet Ducks - Rubber Duckies for Each Letter Of the Alphabet - Language Arts Objects
These alphabet object rubber ducks are a great cost-effective alternative to alphabet object miniatures. The set consists of 26 cute dressed up ducks for each letter of the alphabet. This is a perfect game for introducing kids to the letters, their sounds and initial phoneme sounds.
- Learn about beginning letters
- Use in any activity you would use alphabet miniatures with.
- Add to your Montessori alphabet objects collection
- You can use the objects for pre-readers to advanced (examples include pulling a few random objects for pre-readers and asking if they can find x, or play I-see with the objects (I see something that starts with the letter a, or red, or an animal))
- Sort by the number of syllables in the word.
- 26 themed rubber duckies - 2"
- Astronaut, baby, cat, dog, elephant, farmer, green, hockey player, ice cream, jester, king, lamb, monkey, nurse, orange, pirate, queen, reindeer, santa, tennis player, unicorn, valentine, walrus, x-ray, yak, and zebra
These bags contain small parts that may not be appropriate for children under the age of 3. Adult supervision is required.