144 (12 Dozen) Duck Mini Erasers - Novelty and Functional Adorable Eraser Novelty Treasure Prize, School Classroom Supply, Math Counters - Sorting - Party Favor, Rubber Duckies Easter
These cute little mini duck animal shaped erasers are great for teachers! They are perfect manipulatives for early math because they are perfect for counting! Set includes 144 erasers.
- 144 Pieces
- Great for teacher classroom treasure rewards.
- Fun to hide inside Easter Eggs
Ways to use these in early math:
- Math manipulatives, or counters, are any small objects that kids can count or move around to help them work out simple math problems.
- Hands on way to learn math such as counting, adding, subtracting, making patterns and comparing numbers.
- For example, you could take the addition problem 3+2=? Have the students make a group of 3 ducks and 2 ducks. Then push them together and count your total.
- They are also great for showing the relationships among numbers. If you had a row of 10 counters and a row of 5 counters you can easily see that 10 is bigger than 5.
- You can use these as a hands on way to teach basic story problems. For example, if Susie had 7 less erasers than Chad, who had 10, how many did Susie have?