Felt Food Sandwich Shop Busy Bag - Preschool Quiet Activity - Montessori Practical life - Pretend Play - Play Food
This food themed preschool busy bag focused on following directions. Kids get to create different sandwich combinations with this pretend food busy bag. This busy bag is also an ideal quiet time activity because the food is felt!
1. Cards only - This option is for those who already own the Popular Melissa and Doug felt food set and want the cards to extend the play. (Combo, order form and topping cards) Also good for those who want an additional card set for more than one child. Cards professionally printed on 100# card stock and laminated with 5 mil lamination, they are classroom tough
2. ***I have a PDF file option - This option is the card only documents emailed to you. YOU PRINT THE CARDS.
3. Felt Pita - This set is geared for the younger kids. The combo cards show only 5 toppings clearly and is not focused on placing them in order like the other 2 sets. You get the 12 combos, 1 order form, 1 dry erase marker, one die, 9 topping cards and 10 felt food pieces.
4. Felt Hoagie - You get the 12 combos, 1 order form, 1 dry erase marker, one die, 9 topping cards and 11 felt food pieces.
5. Felt Sandwich - You get the 12 combos, 1 order form, 1 dry erase marker, one die, 8 topping cards and 12 felt food pieces (white and wheat bread options).
This bag has 3 modes of play designed and created by me!
1. The bag includes 6 double-sided order cards. Each card has a different sandwich "combo" (12 total) Kids pick a combo card and recreate the sandwich in the correct order with the correct items!
2. Kids can ask a customer (you) which items they would like on their sandwich and take the order on the order card with a washable marker. The child then makes the sandwich according to the customers order. Wipe the order card clean and play again. (dry erase marker included))
3. Place all topping cards face down. Roll the die and draw the rolled number of topping cards and make a sandwich with those items. For example; if you rolled a 3, you would blindly draw 3 toppings and make the sandwich with those 3 toppings - endless combinations.