Apple and Worms Peek a Boo Fidget Toy OT
This stretchy red apple is infested with worms! Stretch and push the worms through the holes in the soft, stretchy floppy apple. Careful though... they might hide from you! Perfect fine motor fidget. Apple is 2.5" x 2", and the 2 worms are 4.5" long. Warning: Small Parts and California Proposition 65.
- Fidgets are made for…… fidgeters. Those who have nervous compulsions or tics that make you want to click pens, twist hair, pick or bite nails, tap your fingers, or play with change in your pocket.
- Fidgets are great for Focus. Fidgets allow students or employees to focus and concentrate on the teacher, customer or the presenter in a meeting at the office. Fidgets allow you to keep your hands busy so you can concentrate on the task.
- Fidgets are great for calming anxiety. Those with ADD/ADHD, OCD, Autism or those who are simply nervous can benefit from the calming and repetitive movements of a fidget toy. They help soothe powerful emotions such as anger and frustration.
- Perfect for Kinesthetic learners – These are the people who need to move. They appear hyper as they wiggle, tap, and can't seem to sit still.
- Smokers – Fidgets are a powerful tool to assist in breaking the habit. They keep your hands busy!
Washing Instructions: Wash with mild soap and water. dry and apply talcum powder to restore stretchy mice and cheese to their original condition.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years