Wood Toy Bundle - Nuts and Bolts, Lacing shoe, beads and Lacing Animal - Fine Motor Toy for Toddlers and Preschoolers - Occupational Therapy
This wood toy bundle is perfect for any Montessori or preschool classroom. The set contains 4 classic wooden toys that focus on fine motor skills which also makes it ideal for occupational therapists and early intervention classrooms.
1. A set of 4 wooden nuts and bolts. You get 4 wooden nuts and 4 bolts. You also get 2 wooden bases with holes to connect. They are the same size so all nuts fit on all bolts. Perfect for fine motor play and construction. The threaded bolt is 1/2" wide. The threaded bolt is 1/2" wide. The large wooden bolts are 3" long, and both the nuts and the bolt heads are 1 and 5/16th inch.
2. A set of 18 large (3/4"-1") wood beads in 6 colors and 3 different shapes (cube, cylinder, sphere). Children can simply lace the large variety of beads on the lace to make pretty jewelry, or they can sort or lace by color or bead shape. Older children can create patterns with the colors and shapes.
3. A hardwood shoe is painted with child safe paints and is perfect for teaching young children how to tie a shoe. This lacing activity is also perfect for fine motor and hand eye coordination. Wood shoe is 7" x 4" and is good for children ages 12+ months.
4. An adorable lacing animal in one of 3 styles.
- The wood alligator is missing its back spines. Children can add the spines with the included lace and wood ball stopper. Alligator is large, approx 11.5" long, and 6" tall from tip of tail to feet bottoms. The belly width is about 2.5" from spines to belly.
- The wood lion is missing its mane. Children can add the hair with the included lace and wood ball stopper. The lion is large, approx 6.75" wide, and 7.5" tall from tip of head to feet bottoms.
- The wood zebra is missing its stripes. Children can add the stripes with the included lace and wood ball stopper. The zebra is large, approx 7" wide from nose to tail, and 9.5" tall from tip of head to feet bottoms.