Toy Fidget Bundle #2 - Occupational therapy, ASD, Autism, Sensory toys
This is one of 2 fidget toy bundles I have. This bundle contains 5 toy fidgets perfect for occupational or physical therapy tool kits. Fidgets are a self-regulation tool used with children who have a difficult time sitting still or focusing. Fidgets help promote focus and concentration, and keep the body (fingers) busy so they can still sit and focus! Perfect for those with ADHD/ADD and kinesthetic learners who needs movement to learn by giving them something to do with their hands while still focusing their attention on the lesson. Fidget toys are also great for strengthening hand muscles and building fine motor and finger dexterity.
This set contains:
1. Magic Loops - 4" A flexible metal sphere that expands and contracts into different designs.
2. Tangle Jr - Bend, twist, knot it in your hands. Each Tangle Jr. is approximately 7" long when connected, each link is approximately 1" long. When disconnected, the Tangle measures approximately 15" end-to-end. Plastic with multiple colored links. Colors vary.
3. Geo twister - Colorful plastic tubes and string that bends and twists in every direction.
4. Boinks are easy-to-use, spring-action, plastic woven tube toys for children of all ages. Standard Boink - Approx 5". They are simply a fun fidget toy that you can squish, roll inside out, or spring them into the air. Watch them in action here https://youtu.be/8awO7xmKI74
5. Fidget Boink - A standard Boink with a marble to roll around. Ends sealed to securely hold marble inside. 3.5" long. Fidgety fingers slide the marble back and forth in this tight tube of fabric to soothe anxiety and stress in the classroom, theater, airplane, office or anywhere one needs to keep quiet hands.