Set of 30 Large Buttons1-3/4" - Perfect color and shape sorting manipulative
Sorry, this item is out of stock
This set of 30 large colorful plastic buttons is perfect for children. These make perfect large math counters and are a great way to teach colors and shapes. This bag has an equal mix of 10 colors!
- Sort by color
- Sort by shape
- String like beads with included lace
- Use as math counters. Ask the child to "show me what 5 looks like"
- These buttons are also perfect for children's sewing and craft projects.
- Children love dropping objects into containers. These buttons work perfect for this. You could even cut a slit in a coffee can or similar lid!
- You get 30 buttons. 3 of each of the 10 colors and 8 shapes. Button size is 1 3/4 in
- Shapes included: Square, heart, oval, circle, scalloped circle, triangle, star and hexagon.
- One lace
- This set is ideal over other button sets because it includes 3 of each color so children can actually sort by color (you will not get a bag with only one red button for instance) There are 10 colors in this bag including 2 shades of blue.
- You will also get at least 3 of each shape (some shapes such as heart and star are used by 2 colors so you will have more than those, but still at least 3 of each color.
- These buttons are quite large at 1 3/4"
- The holes on the buttons are too small to fit a plastic threading needle through.
- Although the buttons are huge, the manufacture does include that these are for ages 3+