Sensory Bundle #1 - Tactile Toy Assortment Bundle for Children and Adults
This toy bundle includes a variety of sensory rich toys bundled for adults or children who have sensory processing disorders or who need sensory integration therapy. These sensory tools can be played with and explored to work on tactile input receptors. This sensory rich bundle includes various textures and accommodates most of our senses making it a perfect assortment for children and adults and those with special needs or for the therapists and parents who work with them.
- Bumpy therapy ball - A 3" knobby sensory ball that is fun to touch, roll and throw. It is light weight and safe to throw inside and out.
- Moving Sand - A container of magic packable play sand that sticks together and moves in your hand. It packs well like wet sand and is irresistible to the touch. This sand set comes with either pink or blue sand and 6 tiny sand castle molds. Everything is stored in a 3" x 3 "x 3" plastic container with a screw on lid.
- Mood Mudd Slime - This slime is quite interesting because the color changes slowly as you play with it. Depending on the jar or batch, the slime can turn bright pink or more of an opaque lavender color with the heat of your hands. The slime itself is made in the USA and has a pleasant almost sweet smell. It does not leave a residue on your hands and is very stretchy. Please note that the level of color change will depend on your location and temperatures. If you live in a very warm climate the slime will already be at its warm color, so your hands will not give it much more heat. You would need to place it in the fridge then play with it to see some change. If you live in a cooler climate there will be more room to change the temperature with the warmth of your hands.
- Pokey Pen - Simply a pen surrounded by soft "pokey" strings of plastic. It has a nice texture and easy to take with you. Although it is pokey, the spikes themselves are soft and flexible so they do not hurt!
- Squishy Jelly Octopus = This sensory toy is simply a 2.5" jelly filled squishy ball with dangling legs. Give the slightly sticky octopus a squeeze and see its head expand and bubble out. Squishing will also show off the little foam balls floating and moving on the inside with every squeeze.
- Yo-Yo Ball - This silicone ball is full of wiggly long hairs that flutter with every movement. the ball itself is fun to touch and throw, but it also doubles as a yo-yo!