Sale - Alphabet Activities Bundle
This toy bundle includes activities to help little ones learn their letters. Includes 6 activities.
1. Bendy Sticks - Simply foam sticks with a bendable wire inside. Bend them and twist them to make animals, letters or other objects.
2. Alphabet Stencils - Use the stencils to trace out letters.
3. Alphabet bead necklace - Line up the beads in alphabetical order, string beads on lace or spell words!
4. Learn letters while strengthening fine motor skills with this alphabet and number fuse bead busy bag kit. You get one 5.5"x9.75" board and some colorful fuse beads. Kids can just place the beads on the letter pegs and dump, or they can save their creations by ironing the beads and fusing them into removable 1" letters! They can spell their names or practice sight words. Comes with board, fuse beads and iron paper.
5. Alphabet Pattern - Draw a card and recreate the pattern on the large playing board. Includes pattern cards, board and alphabet set.
6. Alphabet cards are printed on card stock and laminated. They have capital letters on one side, and lowercase on the other side. These cards can be used with play-doh, pipe-cleaners, cereal etc to help new writers learn the letters!
You also get a variety of manipulatives that can be used with the cards with the manipulative set including:
1. A mini can of play-doh
2. Pipe cleaners
Busy bags are little self-contained educational activities that are easy to pack or pull out in an emergency. You can pop them in your diaper bag and pull them out when going out to eat, when there is a delay, or when you need a few uninterrupted minutes. Just pull out the activity and let your kids have fun.