Octopus Water Bead Filled Squeeze Stress Ball Smaller - Sensory, Stress, Fidget Toy
These octopus toys are a soothing sensory ball. I have 6 different colors and they are filled with a bunch of thick water bead gel orb balls inside its flexible skin. When you squeeze the octopi the beads push out and around making the ball bulge. It is very soothing to feel the little gel beads, and it also makes a soft swishing sound to add to the sensory experience.
- Yellow/Orange one has green beads inside that show when squeezed.
- Pink one has orange beads inside that show when squeezed.
- Blue one has yellow beads inside that show when squeezed.
- Purple one has blue beads inside that show when squeezed.
- Green one has red beads inside that show when squeezed.
- Clear/Green one has rainbow beads inside that show when squeezed.
- Large-sized - Body section that holds beads is 2.5" x 2"
- Soft, squishy texture
Fidgets are made for…… fidgeters. Those who have nervous compulsions or tics that make you want to click pens, twist hair, pick or bite nails, tap your fingers, or play with change in your pocket. Fidgets are great for Focus. Fidgets allow students or employees to focus and concentrate on the teacher, customer or the presenter in a meeting at the office. Fidgets allow you to keep your hands busy so you can concentrate on the task. Fidgets are great for calming anxiety. Those with ADD/ADHD, OCD, Autism or those who are simply nervous can benefit from the calming and repetitive movements of a fidget toy. They help soothe powerful emotions such as anger and frustration. Perfect for Kinesthetic learners – These are the people who need to move. They appear hyper as they wiggle, tap, and can't seem to sit still. Smokers – Fidgets are a powerful tool to assist in breaking the habit. They keep your hands busy! This activity is perfect for parents, occupational and physical therapists, early childhood educators, day care providers and anyone who wants to build the fine motor muscles in their little ones.