Magnetic Momma & Baby Animal Matching and Classifying Memory Game
This educational matching pairs game can be played four ways as the kids get older.
- First, lay the cards face up and play "where is" For example "where is the chick?" or "where is the chick's mom?"
- Second, you can lay the pieces face up and have the kids match the momma to their baby.
- Third, you can make it a bigger challenge by making it a memory game by placing all tiles face down and taking turns flipping over 2. If you make a match you take the pair.
- Add in the animal name label to add to the challenge as children begin to read. PLEASE NOTE: the manufacturer misprinted one of the name labels. They have 2 elephant labels and none for the duck. You can see in the picture the duck does not have one next to it and there is a random elephant.
****always begin by using small amounts of animal pairs and working your way up to using all 24 pairs as the children advance.
• Size: 2"
• Includes 24 matching pairs featuring names and photographs of animals. (48 animal pictures total) and 24 animal name label cards