SALE - Lacing Butterflies - Fine motor lacing block play
This strong and compact lacing set is durable enough for a classroom and large enough for even the youngest learners. You get 6 thick plastic butterflies and a lace. Children can simply lace the strings in the holes, "sew" two butterflies together or string them like beads.
- Butterflies measure 3"L x 3/4"D x 2-1/2"H
- String measures 27-1/2"L
What is included:
- One lace
- 6 chunky plastic butterflies. One of each color.
- Wrap the string around the butterflies within the notches.
- Connect the butterflies together
- Use yarn to wrap them together or string through all the holes.
- Pair with buttons for sewing practice.