Free Activity with $350.00+ Purchase - Your Choice
Select one free activity from this listing and add it to your cart with a purchase of $350.00 or more (not including shipping). You can also select one or more items (totaling $350.00) from the $25.00, $50.00, $75.00 or $100.00 etc. options instead if you prefer those options more.
- Safari Animal Match - This Montessori learning activity focuses on matching miniature animals to their matching realistic photo cards. Children lay out the cards and place the miniature animal on the matching picture. This activity is small enough to take with you and can be extended into pretend play with the mini animals. What is Included: - 12 miniature animals. (2"- 3" Long) Safari Animals. Cheetah, Elephant, Gazelle, Giraffe, Gnu, Gorilla, Hippopotamus, Lion, Ostrich, Rhinoceros, Tiger, Zebra. - 12 laminated cards professionally printed on 100# cardstock and laminated with 5 mil lamination. The cards are classroom tough. Cards are 2.6"x 2.5"
- Geoboard with Shape Cards - You get a mini (5"x5") geoboard with assorted rubber bands. Colors will vary. Shapes - 9 double-sided card with a total of 18 shapes. Shapes include: Isosceles Triangle, Obtuse Triangle, Right Triangle, Equilateral Triangle, Acute Triangle, Scalene Triangle, Square, Rectangle, Rhombus, Pentagon, Hexagon, Parallelogram, Octagon, Circle, Arrow, Trapezoid, Diamond, Heart.
- Peg Board - 30 2" plastic pegs and the 8.5" foam board. 30 plastic pegs (5 of each color). The pegs can also be stacked! Please note that the pegs are difficult for little ones to fit into the holes on the board. The pegs have a real tight fit so the pegs can be stacked, so this one is better for the older crowd. Probably 4 and up.
- You get the 8.5"x11" laminated card stock soup pot playing mat and 10 classroom strength double-sided pattern cards. (100# card stock and 5 mil lamination) There are 2 challenge levels. 1. The easiest pattern cards have all the numbers to match the plastic numbers. This is simply number recognition. 2. The pattern cards have numbers shown as dots. Kids now need to count the dots and find the matching plastic number!
- Color Soup - Even pre-readers can follow the recipe card to create a delicious pot of color soup! You get 10 double-sided professionally printed and laminated recipe cards with a total of 20 delicious soup recipes. Each recipe calls for some small (1/2") and large poms (1"). Kids can follow the recipe cards and add the correct color/size/number of poms. This is a great way to distinguish between colors sizes and counting to 3. You get a plastic pot, several poms in 7 colors and 2 sizes, a spoon, a napkin and 20 fun soup recipes including primary and secondary colors, bubble bath soup, rainbow soup and more.