FREE Activity with $25.00 Purchase - Your Choice
Select one free activity from this listing and add it to your cart with a purchase of $25.00 or more (not including shipping)
- Mini spiral drawing set with self-sharpening pencil. Perfect sized to pack and keep in a purse for on-the-go emergencies.
- Galaxy Goo - Small packet of slime.
- Alphabet bead necklace kit. Great for fine motor and letter recognition. Perfect sized to pack and keep in a purse for on-the-go emergencies.
- Plastic binder pouch to store any smaller activity.
- Mini tongs - 4.5" Plastic tongs
Multiple tip colored pencil - 4 colors in 1
- Random alphabet object lot 12 - These are random discounted sets that do not have every letter or sound. Each image shows the exact objects that you will get (colors may vary but objects will be the same).
- Random organic magnetic shapes. Simply fun to play with on a cookie sheet.
- Boink - Squish a Boink between your fingers and watch it pop out and fly, stretch and contract, place small items inside, or roll the ends to make fun shapes. Simply a fun little mesh plastic fidget.
- Mini Bob the Glob slime.
- Mini Crayon Set - Tiny case with crayons - too cute. The case is 1 inch by 1 and 1/2 inches. Each crayon is one inch long.
- Random Number puzzle - Each thick paper puzzle is sliced into 10 sections. Children place the numbers in order to complete the random image.
- Squeeze Rocket - a fun little air pump shooter with foam rockets. The rockets break easily, but they are fun while they last. The pump is then fun in the tub!
- Pizza Sticker Scene - Build fine motor skills while playing with stickers. Create a delicious pizza by placing the 36 topping stickers on the pizza background. Background, 6 1/2" x 6 1/2"; stickers, 1/2" - 4 3/4".
- Black Tongs
- Disc shooter - pop the disc into the handle and give it a squeeze to make it go flying.
- Mini Snowman Slime
- Little pop up guy - These are fun. Push the head down and release. The little guy pops into the air.
- Frog Flinger - Loop one of these 3 1/2" vinyl frogs around your fingertip, stretch it back, release it and watch it fly. These make perfect party favors or simply fun finger strengthener toys.