Counting Camels - One -to - One correspondence
One-to-One correspondence is a foundational math skill for preschoolers and young children. It is a building block to counting because it allows children to understand number amounts by being able to match objects groups to a number. This activity includes the numbers 0-10. You get 47 camels with the number written on them numerically, with dots and with letters. You also get mathematical operations. Use these for counting, matching and math problems.
- 47 flat plastic camels (2.5" x 1.5")
- 11 with the numbers written with words
- 11 with the numbers display numerically
- 11 with the numbers displayed with dots
- 14 mathematical operators such as greater than, less than, equal, plus, minus, multiply and division.