Color Sorting Pawns and Links Learning Toy
This simple and compact learning activity is perfect for young children who like to sort. This busy bag is a fun compact learning game for toddlers and preschoolers. Kids learn to recognize and differentiate between colors by placing the matching colored links on the pegs.
- The fun is extended for older children by playing ring toss with this learning activity, trying to toss the rings from a short distance and landing on the correct color peg.
- You can also play dot-to-dot with this set. create a line or shape with the pawns, then connect them with the links!
This bag is small enough to take with you, or to pull out during quiet time or when you are cooking dinner.
What is included:
- 12 Colored pegs
- 36 Colored 2" links
What they are learning WHILE having fun:
- Hand/Eye coordination - Being able to line up and drop the links onto the pegs.
- Color recognition and visual discrimination – Kids need to recognize the differences in the colors to put the links on the matching peg.
- Fine motor - Practicing using fine motor pincer grasp in order to manipulate the links. Builds hand muscles and dexterity which are essential for a proper pencil grasp.
Busy bags are little self-contained educational activities that are easy to pack or pull out in an emergency. You can pop them in your diaper bag and pull them out when going out to eat, when there is a delay, or when you need a few uninterrupted minutes. Just pull out the activity and let your kids have fun.
These bags contain small parts that may not be appropriate for children under the age of 3. Adult supervision is required.