288 Winter Animal Eraser Set - Penguin, Polar Bear Mini Erasers - Novelty and Functional Adorable Eraser Novelty Treasure Prize, School Classroom Supply, Math Counters - Sorting - Party Favor (24 Dozen)
Curious Minds Busy Bags
This set of mini erasers are cute winter animal themed. You get 144 (12 Dozen) of each of the 2 styles for a total of 288 erasers (24 dozen). These cute little mini erasers are great for teachers! They are perfect manipulatives for early math because they are perfect for counting!
144 Penguin Erasers - 3/4" x 3/4".
144 Polar Bear Erasers - 6 Different colors - perfect for color sorting. .75" x .25".
Ways to use these in early math:
- Math manipulatives, or counters, are any small objects that kids can count or move around to help them work out simple math problems.
- Hands on way to learn math such as counting, adding, subtracting, making patterns and comparing numbers.
- For example, you could take the addition problem 3+2=? Have the students make a group of 3 erasers and 2 erasers. Then push them together and count your total.
- They are also great for showing the relationships among numbers. If you had a row of 10 counters and a row of 5 counters you can easily see that 10 is bigger than 5.
- You can use these as a hands on way to teach basic story problems. For example, if Susie had 7 less erasers than Chad, who had 10, how many did Susie have?