Toy Fidget Bundle - Occupational therapy, ASD, Autism, Sensory toys
This bundle contains 5 toy fidgets perfect for occupational or physical therapy toolkits. Fidgets are a self-regulation tool used with children who have a difficult time sitting still or focusing. Fidgets help promote focus and concentration, and keep the body (fingers) busy so they can still sit and focus! Fidget toys are also great for strengthening hand muscles and building fine motor and finger dexterity. All activities bundled together in a vinyl zipper bag for easy travel.
This set contains:
1. U fidget toy - This toy is a bunch of colorful triangles that are connected and hinged so you can fold them. Any way you flip it or fold it, you can create endless cool shapes Made up of 21 multi-colored 2" hinged triangles. When folded, U Fidget measures 2" x 2" x 2"
2. Wacky Tracks - This is a fun fidget that you can bend and twist. Each move makes a little clicking sound. You can even break it apart to make a long snake.
3. A mini nut and bolt pencil topper - pop this mini spinning nut and bolt toy on top of your pencil and spin it up and down the bolt. Style of nut and colors will vary.
4. 2 large nuts and bolts pairs. Spin the nuts onto the bolts. The bolts have different shapes and width so only the matching nut will go on. You get 2 bolts and 2 nuts, colors will vary.
5. Clinging orbs - These little colorful balls are so much fun to squeeze that you will not be able to put them down. They have little arms with hooks that allow them to cling to each other. You get 37 plastic balls ready to go with you wherever you go. These are perfect for: Fine motor fun- squeeze them into a ball and pick out the colors one by one. (pincer grasp) or Sorting and sticking by color. You can also make simple color patterns or create objects like animals. Watch them in action here https://youtu.be/7w7o-fBTzi4