Montessori Alphabet Objects - Master Pack with Word Cards - Lot with Pink, Blue & Green Series Words Alphabet miniatures to use with movable alphabet Montessori Language
This Montessori language alphabet object lot is one of several I have available. This listing is for the MASTER LOT and it is the most comprehensive kit on the market. It can be used at home for those who home school or in a classroom. This activity includes multiple miniature objects and a master key of words. For example, if you are working on CVC words, you can pull out the master key and easily see which objects focus on CVC words. You also get an activity guide with a few examples of how you can use the objects for pre-readers to advanced (examples include pulling a few random objects for pre-readers and asking if they can find x, or play I-see with the objects (I see something that starts with the letter a, or red, or an animal))
I HAVE A SEPARATE LISTING WITH THE OBJECTS WITHOUT THE WORD CARDS PRINTED ON PINK, BLUE AND GREEN PAPER.
-Includes 153 objects
-Includes 189 words printed on cards(some objects work for multiple words such as baby can also be infant or flower could also be rose) (31 Pink Words / 37 Blue Words / 121 Green Words)
THESE OBJECTS ARE HIGH QUALITY/CLASSROOM TOUGH OBJECTS.
- 28 of these items in this kit are Safari LTD brand animal figurines!
- Objects are tiny, most animals are about 2.5" long and many objects are .25".
Cards are 2.5" x 1.8".Words Included:
- Airplane, Alien, Ambulance, Ant, Apple, Automobile, Ape, Astronaut
- Baby, Ball, Banana, Bat, Bead, Bear, Bee, Bell, Bird, Block, Blueberries, Boat, Bolt, Book, Bottle, Bow, Bowl, Bud, Bug, Butterfly, Button, Bag, Bus
- Can, Car, Cat, Cent, Cheese, Chick, Chicken, Clip, Clothespin, Crocodile, Coin, Cork, Corn, Cow, Carrot, Camel, Crab, Cup, Chest, Cube
- Diamond, Dice, Dime, Dinosaur, Dog, Dolphin, Dove, Duck
- Earth, Egg, Elephant, Eye, Eel
- Fish, Flag, Flip Flop, Flower, Fly, Football, Frog, Fox
- Gem, Giraffe, Globe, Gorilla, Grapes
- Hand, Hat, Heart, Helicopter, Hen, Hippopotamus, Hog, Horse
- Ice, Ice Cream, Infant, Insect, Iguana, Igloo
- Jack-o-Lantern, Jaguar, Jar, Jax, Jellyfish, Jewel, Jigsaw Puzzle, Jet
- Kangaroo, Key, Kid, Kitten, Knot
- Ladybug, Leaf, Lid, Light, Lion, Lizard, Lock, Lobster, Lemon
- Magnet, Melon, Metal, Money, Moustache, Mug
- Needle, Nickle, Nut
- Orange, Ornament, Owl, Octopus
- Penguin, Penny, Peanut, Pig, Pin, Plane, Pot, Pop, Pumpkin, Puzzle,
- Rhinoceros, Ribbon, Ring, Rock, Rolling Pin, Rose, Rope, Roach
- Safety Pin, Shark, Ship, Snake, Soda, Sow, Spool, Spider, Star, Stone, Strawberry, String, Sea Lion, Starfish, Stingray, School Bus
- Tag, Tiger, Tooth, Train, Turtle, Top, Thumb, Treasure Chest
- Ultrasound, Umbrella, Unicorn, United States
- Vampire Bat, Vase, Vehicle, Violin,
- Washer, Watermelon, Whale, Wood, Worm, Whistle
- X Ray , X Ray Fish
- Yacht, Yarn, Yo Yo
- Zebra, Zig Zag, Zip, Zipper
YOU GET A COMPREHENSIVE LIST WITH ALL THE ABOVE SOUNDS AND THE WORDS THAT GO WITH EACH SOUND TO MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU TO STUDY EACH ASPECT OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!
These bags contain small parts that may not be appropriate for children under the age of 3. Adult supervision is required.