SALE - DAMAGED BOX -Alphabet Object Pocket Chart Set - Language Teacher - Objects by Letter
These alphabet object picture cards are a great cost-effective alternative to alphabet object miniatures. The set consists of 6" x 4" laminated cardstock cards with images printed in color on one side and the letter and object name spelled out on the opposite side. All the pictures can be neatly organized in the storage box with divider tabs for each letter. This is a perfect sorting game for introducing kids to the letters, their sounds and initial phoneme sounds.
- Sort objects by beginning letter
- Use in pocket charts
- Use in any activity you would use alphabet miniatures with.
- Add to your Montessori alphabet objects collection
- You can use the objects for pre-readers to advanced (examples include pulling a few random objects for pre-readers and asking if they can find x, or play I-see with the objects (I see something that starts with the letter a, or red, or an animal))
- Sort by the number of syllables in the word.
- Sort by object type (living vs nonliving; big vs small etc)
- 26 letter cards - 6" x 4"
- 26 Separating tabs for each letter - 6" x 4"
- 6 blank cards with lines to use with dry erase marker - 6" x 4"
- 254 Image cards (each letter has 10 objects except "x" has 4) images printed in color on one side and the letter and object name spelled out on the opposite side.- 6" x 4"
- Storage box - 6.5" x 7" x 4.5"
These bags contain small parts that may not be appropriate for children under the age of 3. Adult supervision is required.