Shape Peg Board Problem Solving - Pattern Matching Busy Bag with Pegs and Board - Lacing Activity
This peg board toy is perfect for toddlers and preschoolers aged 3 and up. You can simply place the pegs in the board, lace the pegs or advanced users can follow the included pattern cards!
This peg toy comes with 2 different pattern activities.
- Follow the pattern cards by placing the matching shapes and colored pegs in the correct hole of the board.
- Some patterns are beginner/easier with "grouped" colors. For example, the patterns would consist of squares of 4 or 6 pegs grouped together.
- Remaining patterns are more difficult because they are just scattered colored pegs. These are more advanced patterns because children need to count the number of holes in a particular color peg is and work from there. For example, the pattern may have a blue peg on the top row and third hole in. The next peg might be two holes over etc. A couple use fewer pegs so they are an easier transition into this type of challenge.
- - The other pattern cards focus on lacing. The pegs have a hollow tube so the pegs act as large lacing beads. These cards focus on lacing the pegs in order!
- One foam 8" Pegboard
- 36 bright pegs in 6 colors and 3 shapes. Pegs are 1.75" long and almost 1.5" wide. This set has enough pegs to fill the entire board with extras!
- Stacking pegs are easy to grasp and place on the board (or can simply be stacked together).
- 5 double-sided thick laminated pattern cards. This activity comes with 10 patterns (5 cards double sided). Cards are professionally printed on thick card stock and laminated. These cards are classroom tough. The patterns can be rotated in all 4 directions for extra puzzles, so this bag includes 40 different challenges! Cards are 3.5" x 3.25"
- 5 double-sided thick laminated lacing pattern cards. This activity comes with 10 patterns (5 cards double sided). Cards are professionally printed on thick card stock and laminated. These cards are classroom tough. Cards are 8.5" x 1.3"
- One lace