Individual Bags of Neon Pop Beads - 34" of Snap Together Beads - Kids Jewelry Kit Girls DIY Craft
Your child can enjoy hours of fun snapping together these bright neon pop beads to make chains, patterns, bracelets, and necklaces. These bright beads are small enough to take with you while you are out and about and they strengthen fine motor and pincer grasp at the same time.
- Each Set of beads makes a 34" chain when snapped together.
- Beads are ½” – 1½”.
- Assorted shapes and colors. Including flowers, stars, butterflies, peace signs and hearts.
- Make jewelry without the string. Just snap them together! They can be disassembled and assembled over and over.
What they are learning WHILE having fun:
- Hand/Eye coordination and spacial recognition. - Being able to line up the bead holes and place them on the other bead.
- Fine motor - Practicing using fine motor pincer grasp in order to manipulate the beads. Builds hand muscles and dexterity which are essential for a proper pencil grasp.
- Concentration. This activity utilizes several manipulatives for open-ended pretend play so it offers a great opportunity to sit and focus on a task before it is completed.