144 Easter Shaped Erasers - Egg Filler - Cute Mini Math Counting Manipulatives - Patterning and Sorting - Early Education - Teacher Supply
These cute little erasers are Easter and spring themed. They are perfect additions to an Easter egg hunt. Just fill plastic eggs with these and hide them in place of candy. These are also great for teachers. They are perfect manipulatives for sorting, and are perfect for early math as well because they are perfect for patterning and counting! Set includes 144 counters.
- 144 Pieces
- 6 Different styles
- Great for egg hunts or reward prizes.
Ways to use these in early math:
- Math manipulatives, or counters, are any small objects that kids can count or move around to help them work out simple math problems.
- Hands on way to learn math such as counting, adding, subtracting, making patterns and comparing numbers.
- For example, you could take the addition problem 3+2=? Have the students make a group of 3 chicks and 2 pink eggs. Then push them together and count your total.
- They are also great for showing the relationships among numbers. If you had a row of 10 counters and a row of 5 counters you can easily see that 10 is bigger than 5.
- You can use these as a hands on way to teach basic story problems. For example, if Susie had 7 less erasers than Chad, who had 10, how many did Susie have?
- Patterning. Use the counters to make simple patterns such as AB, ABC, ABBC etc.