Set of 30 Large Buttons1-3/4" - Perfect color and shape sorting manipulative
This set of 30 large colorful plastic buttons is perfect for children. These make perfect large math counters and are a great way to teach colors and shapes. This bag has an equal mix of 10 colors!
- Sort by color
- Sort by shape
- String like beads with included lace
- Use as math counters. Ask the child to "show me what 5 looks like"
- These buttons are also perfect for children's sewing and craft projects.
- Children love dropping objects into containers. These buttons work perfect for this. You could even cut a slit in a coffee can or similar lid!
- You get 30 buttons. 3 of each of the 10 colors and 8 shapes. Button size is 1 3/4 in
- Shapes included: Square, heart, oval, circle, scalloped circle, triangle, star and hexagon.
- One lace
- This set is ideal over other button sets because it includes 3 of each color so children can actually sort by color (you will not get a bag with only one red button for instance) There are 10 colors in this bag including 2 shades of blue.
- You will also get at least 3 of each shape (some shapes such as heart and star are used by 2 colors so you will have more than those, but still at least 3 of each color.
- These buttons are quite large at 1 3/4"
- The holes on the buttons are too small to fit a plastic threading needle through.
- Although the buttons are huge, the manufacture does include that these are for ages 3+